Christy Jolene Martin-Lane
Aurora, CO ● (303) 598-2018 ● Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a highly enthusiastic, creative, and results-driven professional possessing formal education and training, a passion for excellence, and related sales, reception, and customer service experience. I am a performer, accustomed to working under fast-paced, high-volume, time-sensitive conditions, a strong team-player/team-builder acknowledged for the propensity to develop and maintain solid relationships with co-workers, customers, and management. I am an extremely quick learner possessing the capacity to easily grasp, apply, and present new ideas, concepts, and methods while controlling multiple responsibilities simultaneously, proactively resolve issues, and consistently meeting and exceeding established goals and objectives. I possess strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical and relationship building skills in addition to excellent written, oral, and technical skills which pair nicely with my creative aptitude. I am seeking to further grow and hone these attributes while contributing my skills in talents to a growing and diverse company.
2016-2017 TDS Telecom Knoxville, TN
Consumer Sales Advisor, Knoxville Region
· Delivers Sales Results through Providing Exceptional Customer Service
· Contributes in TDS’s overall consumer strategy to grow, delight and retain our customers
· Provides Solutions as primary point of contact for consumer customers inquiring about products, services and billing.
2016-2016 JCPenney Corporation Knoxville, TN
Designer, West Town Salon
· Solve problems and make smart decisions that drive sales, profit or customer service; execute your work efficiently and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and others
· Provide great customer service; cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; take accountability for your actions and outcomes
· Proactively find ways to improve the customer experience; show the confidence and courage to do what’s right; take action with energy and urgency
2014-2014 Wal-Mart Knoxville, TN
CSR, Front End
· Conducted financial transactions included but not limited to customer check on and experience, bill payment and check cashing.
2013-2013 Crescent Processing Company Dallas, TX
Independent Sales Representative, Knoxville Region
· Marketed services and products in a professional and ethical manner to prospective Crescent Processing Company Clients (CPC).
· Petitioned and sought prospects through referrals, door to door and warm leads.
· Consistently met and exceeded closing expectations by 50%.
· 100% travel and commission based position.
2012-2013 Elavon Knoxville, TN
Implementation Manager, National Accounts
· Managed, processed and coordinated Implementation of new product solutions for assigned National client portfolio with individual volumes in excess of $5MM in electronic payments
· Developed, managed, processed and controlled scope of work, project time line, and rollout schedules.
· Facilitated all project discussions with external and internal customer of assigned portfolio.
2010-2012 Babcock & Wilcox Y-12 Oak Ridge, TN
Administrative Specialist, Document Control
· Managed, processed and coordinated contractual requirements for inclusion into appropriate AIS databases
· Managed, processed and controlled documents and records which included maintaining appropriate security levels, versioning and revisions; updating work packages in various field locations for over 70 active work projects while maintaining service level agreements.
2008-2010 Travelers Insurance Knoxville, TN
Sales Counselor Personal Lines, Sales
· Processed, controlled, and disposed of sensitive information to include personally identifiable information
· Coached and mentored peers
· Developed underwriting exposures and made pricing decisions or recommendations to Underwriter
2007 – 2008 Consolidated Products Knoxville, TN
Replenishment Planner, Customer Care
· Maintained, processed and controlled stock for top five customer accounts including one international client with individual volumes in excess $2MM
· Participated on Lean Concepts team (Kaizen, 5S). Championed in conjunction with IT the development of a replenishment system by converting processes to a paper-less environment.
2006 – 2007 RBS Lynk Atlanta, GA
Relationship Manager/Customer Service Representative III, Prepaid Credit Cards
· Managed, processed and coordinated Implementation of new prepaid payment products for assigned National client portfolio with individual volumes in excess of $25MM in electronic payments
· Provided Level 1 trouble-shooting for end-user system issues
· Trained new employees and colleagues on various terminal processes and equipment use
· Maintained 100 % retention rate of assigned accounts
2000-2004 Lynk Systems Atlanta, GA
Supervisor, Account Implementation
· Supervised 6 segments of the Account Implementations department with direct supervision of 13-16 employees.
· Conducted end-user testing for technical system changes and enhancements to advance department from paper-processing to a more cohesive electronic system; key contributor for six major rollouts
· Assisted with character development and grooming of direct reports, including but not limited to, creating and implementing training modules
· Provided customer care to internal and external customers.
Account Manager, National Accounts Customer Service
· Provided superior customer care for assigned client base in Retail, Restaurant, and Grocery Business Segments in excess of $5 Million credit card business and maintained 100 % retention rate
· Created and delivered customized literature and training material on terminal usage for clients as necessary
1998-2000 Nova Information Systems Atlanta, GA
Implementation Support, National Accounts
· Managed conversion of all POS and integrated systems for all National accounts including Aramark and multiple Universities
· Created and delivered customized literature and training material on terminal usage for clients as necessary and conducted client level trainings for terminal usage and reporting tools
· Managed 45 accounts in Retail and Restaurant Segments in excess of $50 Million credit card business
· Conducted quarterly visits to merchants and provided training on reporting tools as the Relationship Manager for National Accounts
2008- 2013 Pellissippi State College Knoxville, TN
· Associates of Science w Honors