Elements – Wellness Membership Advisor Job Description (Cherry Creek Central)
The WMA is a Sale and Customer Service role within an independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studio. A WMA is responsible for membership sales, building client loyalty and meeting studio and personal goals and objectives to ensure growth and profitability and a superior experience for all.
The WMA reports directly to the studio General Manager, however will have frequent interactions with Lead Massage Therapist/Massage Manager.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Consistently follows all steps in the KNOWETM and sales process resulting in a conversion rate of 40% or higher.
- Gains commitment and agreement from clients concerning rebooking and membership.
- Makes great first impressions, builds rapport, and identifies client’s needs resulting in membership sales.
- Meets or exceeds the needs of the client—Takes all opportunities to exceed client expectations without making unreasonable commitments.
- Creates client enthusiasts by rebooking by asking questions, reading body language, and follow through.
- Develops appropriate strategies to cope with high stress situations such as multi‐tasking, organization of work.
- Actively participates in role‐playing, trainings and activities, regular meetings and coaching.
- Owns personal growth and development using learning tools and resources, engages in skill building by participating in daily role‐playing.
- Acts with integrity and high ethical standards.
- Sales / Persuasiveness – Sells the Elements Massage Wellness Program, and additional services to clients.
- Building Loyalty – Meets and exceeds client’s needs, builds loyalty, resulting in client promoters on the eNPS scale.
- Stamina – Performs well under pressure and stress.
- Work Standards – Is accountable for goals and objectives, has high standards for performance.
- Communication – Communicates in a way that clients and co‐workers understand and retainmessage.
Free monthly 1 Hour Massage Session
Escalating base pay based on sales performance
Sales bonuses for membership sales
Longevity rewards for team members at their annual milestones
Health Savings Account
Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
Paid Vacation Time
If you are excited about being a part of the Wellness movement through the medium of Massage Therapy and all that it has to offer our communities, we would love to connect with you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time