The NOW Massage has job openings for a great massage therapist. We are looking to hire for a great therapist to join the team at our Ashburn, VA location.
The NOW Massage is guided by principles of best-in-class therapist training and perfectly styled, Zen-beach-chic interiors.
Do you believe the power of touch can inspire and transform?
Do you believe that a therapist should be paid every hour they work, whether they are massaging or not?
If you agree, you embody the culture we’ve built.
Join our team of talented licensed massage therapist at our fast-growing boutique and watch your career grow.
· Provide customized massage through a variety of therapeutic modalities in your personal style (Swedish, Eastern modalities, Neuromuscular, etc).
· Educate clients on the therapeutic value of massage.
· Maintain service space to standards. All supplies are provided.
· Support and be supported, teach, and be taught by a diverse team of professionals interested in the holistic power of massage.
· Full and Part-Time positions available.
· VA licensed massage therapists at all experience levels encouraged to apply.
· Competitive base pay with commissions for massage sessions.
· Flexible scheduling.
· No mandatory up-selling or scripting, so you can focus on your craft and the needs of your client.
· Inspiring, calming work environment for both clients and therapists.
· New growing franchise in a busy location.
· All service supplies, wardrobe requirements, and clientele provided.
· Strong team work ethic with an emphasis on massage therapist support.
· Top of the line hydraulic massage tables and all new equipment.
· An environment where diversity is celebrated.
· Must be a currently licensed massage therapist in the state of Virginia.
· Knowledge of Swedish and targeted Deep Tissue Massage are a must, knowledge of specialized modalities is a plus!
· Empathetic, active listening skills.
· Strong communication skills.
· Must have some availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
Physical demands of the job include:
· Must be able to stand up to 6 hours.
· Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill room resetting tasks and all massage service protocols. Requires grasping, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending.