MassageLuxe is looking to hire for a Spa Manager in the St. Louis, MO Area.
$38,500+ Annual Pay PLUS commission and bonuses!!
Who is MassageLuXe?
MassageLuXe is a premier brand that is rapidly expanding throughout the United States. We provide a Spa experience that supports and encourages health, wellbeing, and quality of life. MassageLuXe is focused on providing a safe, positive, rewarding, and stable job environment for our entire team.
Are you the person we are looking for?
Are you a goal-oriented motivator who is enthusiastic about growing a spa member base and assisting in leading a strong team of service and sales professionals to achieve their career goals?
We are looking for someone who is committed to focusing on and excelling in the following management duties:
• Building client loyalty by assisting in their needs, listening, and asking questions.
• Learning and understanding all Spa services and product lines.
• Selling appropriate services by utilizing your knowledge to give advice.
• Signing clients on as members by providing them with the program that suits their needs and that is the best value for them.
• Assist in hiring and training.
• Communicating effectively with all employees.
• Assist in handling administrative tasks including but not limited to payroll, scheduling, inventory, and reporting.
• Develop strategies to raise client membership, expand Spa traffic, and optimize profitability.
• Uphold MassageLuXe standards of safety, cleanliness, facility repair, and equipment functionality.
• Assisting in sales and scheduling appointments.
• Motivate, educate, and encourage staff to reach daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
• Maintain a positive, upbeat, and welcoming atmosphere in your Spa for both clients and employees.
• Additional Spa manager duties as needed.
Are you Qualified?
• Leadership – Must display confidence in self and others; Inspire and motivate team members to achieve Spa goals; Inspire, Respect, and Trust; Accept input from others and grow from feedback; Provide vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates; Give appropriate recognition to others; Be passionate and optimistic.
• Problem Solving – Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; Listen and communicate with customers and team members to resolve issues amicably. Look for ways to improve and promote quality; Apply feedback to improve performance.
• Planning/Organizing – Use time efficiently; Assist in setting goals and objectives. Follow and complete daily, weekly, and monthly checklists; Delegate and verify all tasks have been completed adequately; Follow through on commitments.
• Professionalism – Approach others in a respectful manner; React well under pressure.Treat others with respect and consideration; Accept responsibility for your own actions. Monitor your own work and delegate duties to ensure quality.
• Must be able to work flexible days/nights and hours including weekends and some holidays.
• Must have Sales experience.
• Previous management experience preferred.
Why should you choose MassageLuXe?
• Salary bases pay PLUS monthly incentives and bonuses!!
• Professional and safe work environment.
• Fun, united, team environment!
• Local marketing events!
• Employee contests!
• Discounted rates on all services and products!!
• Unlimited use of the HydroLuXe table.
· Health, Dental and Vision
· Life Insurance
· Employee paid time off
Experience the MassageLuXe Difference:
We pride ourselves on not being just another massage franchise. We understand the heart and soul of our Spa are our employees. It is our belief that your workplace should be a place you love to come to each day, so we provide an upbeat, friendly, and safe environment where you can grow your skills and excel. If you are excited to lead a team and work in a place with the opportunity to grow, then we are excited to sit down with you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $38,500.00 per year
• Dental insurance
• Employee discount
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
• Rotating weekends
• Weekend availability
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)
• Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location