Massage Heights Is looking to hire for a Spa Manager in the Roseville, CA area.
Spa Manager $55k-$60k Base + Commission and Bonus
Assistant Manager $42k-$52k Base + Commission and Bonus
WHAT IS MASSAGE HEIGHTS:
Massage Heights provides membership-based, professional therapeutic massage and skin services offered at attractive, convenient neighborhood locations at affordable prices.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Competitive compensation plus sales bonus opportunities
• Dental &Vision Benefits
• Matched Retirement Plan
• Discounted Products, Massage and Facial Services
• Directly supervise and be accountable for all aspects of Spa operations.
• Work closely with owners to set policy and create/manage procedures.
• Lead a leadership team made up of Director, assistant Director, lead therapists, and lead front desk staff.
• The Manager works 40 hours a week to cover varied hours/weekends, evenings, holidays
• Be responsible for the success of all employees. This includes training, coaching, rewarding and discipline as necessary.
• Coach Team Members to achieve peak performance and manage performance issues.
• Lead the sales team by example. The Retreat Director is also the primary sales consultant and sales coach. Maintain minimum 25% membership sales conversion.
• Manage employee scheduling to support spa demands.
• Ensure therapist appointment books are full.
• Handle customer and membership issues.
• Assist in hiring activities including massage therapists, estheticians, and front desk staff.
• Assist with local marketing activities.
• Create a high-energy, positive work environment that is passionate about providing great customer care.
• Implement all rules, guidelines, policies and procedures on a consistent basis.
• Create and maintain positive working relationships with Team Members.
• Meet and exceed retreat sales goals for memberships, retail products, gift cards, re-booking and add-ons.
• Lead by example: achieve Personal as well as Team goals.
• Take pride and accountability in all aspects of your job.
• Must have sales or retail management and Guest service experience
• Experience managing hourly wage employees
• Previous membership sales experience a big plus
• Industry experience and knowledge preferred
• People oriented with strong customer service and public relations skills
• Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be dependable, organized and methodical
• Proven track record in achieving sales goals
• Working knowledge of computers and standard software