We are hiring at Soothe. Call me today!
(773) 294-4456 │ ChrisH@Soothe.com
Soothe is now looking to expand in Chicago. We are looking to bring on highly skilled, service-oriented massage therapists to deliver on-demand massage therapy. This is a great opportunity for therapists who are looking to earn extra money and work with flexible hours.
Please apply through: https://www.soothe.com/apply
(If you have a client account with Soothe, please use a different e-mail when applying to become a Soothe therapist.)
What Soothe offers you:
· -We pay 2-3x more than traditional spas (direct deposit within 1-2 business days)
· -Work when you want! You decide when you will receive and accept job offers
· -Dispatchers who triple check your clients and know where you are at all times
· -Soothe ensures your safety by verifying the identity of all your clients
· -Regular continuing education and mentoring
What we are looking for:
· -Up-to-date license and insurance.
· -Ability to perform Swedish, deep tissue, prenatal and sports massage.
· -Passion, skills and knowledge about massage.
· -Excellent Customer service and communication skills.
· -Flexibility and willingness to work various hours, including nights and weekends.
Soothe therapists provide quality in home massage therapy to Soothe clients. Modalities include but are not limited to: Swedish, Deep Tissue, and Sports Massage. Other skills a plus! Reliability and professionalism is a must. Therapists bring their own massage table, sheets, oil or lotion, and music.
Soothe therapists decide when they want to receive massage job offers. The greatest need is evenings and weekends, so being available at these times will make it easy to earn well!
Soothe delivers world-class massages to your doorstep in as little as an hour. Booking is easy with our web and mobile app. Our goal is to deliver the best massage to our clients while fostering a community of highly skilled therapists who earn more and create their own schedule. For more information, please visit www.soothe.com.
Recent Soothe press coverage:
· The Ellen Show
· The Late Late Show with James Corden
· Tech Crunch
· KTNV Morning Blend