Quality of Life Massage and Wellness of Norwich, CT is a group of like-minded wellness professionals who are committed to providing superior healing services for our clients. We are seeking enthusiastic, compassionate, and motivated massage therapists to join our team!
Our team promotes a supportive environment where all have an opportunity to realize their full potential. Therapists demonstrating a strong work ethic and a positive attitude will receive the support necessary to build their own consistent client base.
We plan to expand from our Norwich office and open additional locations in Connecticut and beyond. These expansions could provide future opportunities in other areas such as management, marketing, bookkeeping, and customer service.
If you would love to work for a company that recognizes your value and provides you with opportunities for growth, apply to join our aspirational team! Newly licensed therapists encouraged to apply!
Please note: this is an employee position (not independent contractor)
· Massage soft body tissues to relieve discomfort and provide treatment for injuries, wellness maintenance or medical conditions.
· Apply pressure to specific parts of the body with the hands and fingers to release muscle tension and bring relief from related symptoms.
· Discuss client concerns, medical histories and specific stresses or pains to develop the most effective approach to massage treatment.
· Develop personalized treatment plans for individual clients that specify massage types, treatment areas and treatment frequency.
· Provide a relaxing experience to clients who seek a retreat from the daily stresses of life.
Job Skills & Qualifications
· Hold current Connecticut state massage therapy license
· Adhere to all current regulations and laws related to massage therapy
· Ability to handle sensitive client information with confidentiality
· Ability to pass a background check
· Adhere to all Covid-19 protocols and procedures
· Basic computer skills to book appointments and check out clients
· Flexibility in scheduling
· Commitment to receiving continuing education or experience with other modes of bodywork
· Customer service experience/phone etiquette