Are you tired of being a statistic, working for a massage company that only cares about your retention rates?
Moyer Total Wellness is different. There is a reason why we are consistently voted as one of the Top places to get a massage in Denver. Take a peek at our reviews!
Moyer Total Wellness is owned by Dr. Randy Moyer, a chiropractor interested in only one thing: getting his clients better in as few visits as possible. Dr. Moyer is able to achieve this by integrating chiropractic care, massage therapy, and corrective exercise prescription.
Dr. Moyer values every employee at Moyer Total Wellness. The right candidate will be working directly with Dr. Moyer and Dr. D in providing structural based therapeutic body work services for our clients. You will be challenged. You will learn a lot. You will have a satisfying career.
Currently, we are very busy and are in need of a quality, experienced massage therapist. The right candidate will be passionate about health and wellness.
This is a very busy and lucrative position.
Here are few highlights, but please visit www.moyerwellness.com for more info.
– MTW won the 5280 Editors’ Choice award for Top Massage in Denver 2014.
– MTW was the Runner-Up for Best Massage in Denver in 2011 and won Best Massage in Denver in 2012 & 2013 (Denver A-List)
– We are hiring for several shifts, specifically Sat 10am – 5pm, Sunday 10 am – 5pm, Monday 2-6:30, Tuesday, 2-6:30, and Wednesday 2- 6:30 pm . Typically, there is plenty of opportunity to pick up additional shifts.
– We provide full time reception, scheduling, and oil/lotion.
– We currently have 9 therapists on staff. Ideally, the candidate would have 3+ years experience and be available to perform our Signature massage which is a customized blend of sports, Swedish, and firm pressure. Additional skills sets that are desired: prenatal, nms, deep tissue, cupping, and stretching/release techniques. Must be comfortable performing Deep Tissue Massage and working with injuries as this is what most of our clients will need.
Please send your resume and please indicate what you do to keep yourself healthy in the body of the email. We will email you for an interview. During the interview, please come dressed as you would to do a massage, as this may be part of your first interview. The interview can last up to 1.5 hours.
This is a position with growth potential for more shifts. We are very busy so this person should be expecting to do 4-5 massages per shift.Our therapists are compensated on a per massage basis.
Our basic 1-hr Signature massage pays $24. Medical massage pays $29.
1.5 hr Signature massage pays $36…etc.
The average gratuity for a 1-hr massage is $12.50
Must have malpractice insurance, references and be able to perform a 55 min massage as a demo to another therapist on staff…
We are open 7 days a week. Mon – Wed 8am – 6:30pm, Thurs & Fri 8am – 8:15pm, Sat and Sun 10a – 4pm.
This is an employee position.
Salary: $36.50 /hour
Required license or certification:
DORA MT License