Massage Therapists: Tired of False Promises??? (Downtown Denver)
compensation: starting at $22/hr for massage commission plus gratuity, hourly non massage wage, free massage every month, paid training, discounts on products & additional services.
Are you tired of assembly line massage studios that aren’t focused on guest care? Of spas that don’t encourage repeat retention and a strong Therapist-Guest ongoing working relationship? Are you interested in an employer that doesn’t participate in cheap, discount-based marketing? Do you seek an environment that fosters your career growth and where you’re able to make a real difference? Are you ready to be a part of a reputable, high-end massage center that is wellness oriented, consistently busy, rewards its staff and listens to their feedback?
If your answers were yes, then you might be a perfect fit for Elixir Mind Body Massage.
- Elixir Massage has been winning awards and thriving in LoDo for 9+ years, even though we opened smack dab in the middle of the recession. This is because our standards are high and we do what we do very well. We also pay well, and award our Therapists with many great benefits that aren’t industry standard.
- We ensure that Therapists work a maximum of 5 hours bodywork time per shift because we understand how important the body is to a long and successful career, at Elixir or otherwise.
- For the same reason, we make sure they receive a free massage each month and deep discounts on additional services and products.
- Unlike most of our industry, we do not participate in any deep discount-based marketing (that rhymes with ‘soupon’ or any other similar program) that cheapens our value, lowers tips and hits our Therapists in the wallet.
- We expect our Therapists to assist with back work when they don’t have massages booked, which is why we pay them accordingly with an hourly non-massage wage for their valuable time and effort.
- We have a thorough training and coaching program on our unique protocols, on how to succeed as a Therapist and on how to stay healthy and maintain longevity in your career.
- We have programs in place that reward staff for longevity, because we believe in putting down roots and encourage and support them in building a long-standing client base.
- We draw on an urban client base of downtown residents and professionals and travelers that tend to be active, savvy and invested in their health.
- We offer memberships to encourage receiving regular massage, but our business model is not membership driven.
Our ultimate goal is to give each and every guest the perfect experience for them at that time. But don’t take our word for it, visit us online prior to applying to read about our company, services, and reviews from guests: http://www.elixirinlodo.com
What Our Staff Has to Say:
“I enjoy Elixir for many reasons, but the one highlight that sticks out most would be the ‘teamwork.’ I don’t use that term as a cliché in the least. The willingness to help a fellow co-worker — whether in the work place, prepping for a treatment, an ear to vent to, or to pick up or swap a shift — is always present. The honest compassion is palpable in all the therapists, leads, managers, and concierges and I’m sure is inspired or branched off from Sandy (Elixir’s Founder & Owner).” — GB
“The one thing that really stood out to me when reading other employee’s thoughts about working at Elixir was how close everyone is as a team. My expectations were exceeded. I truly feel like I have a great big family that I get to see every day. I don’t think of my position as a ‘job’ or ‘work.’ I’m just lucky enough to get paid for what I love to do.” — JH