Elixir Mind Body Massage, a serene urban sanctuary in the heart of LoDo is seeking Licensed Massage Therapists.
Our company culture is based upon personal responsibility and integrity in each member of our team and promotes team work, kindness, honesty, balance, gratitude and passion. We carefully select employees who want to be a contributing part of a positive and productive environment.
The ideal candidate:
• Specializes in deep tissue, structural work and sports massage.
• Is passionate about learning new protocols to expand the range of modalities/services they can offer.
• Is interested in longevity and growth with our company.
• Is confident in his or her massage style with the flexibility to be versatile in therapeutic and relaxing techniques.
• Takes initiative and thrives in a team-driven and goal-oriented environment.
• Listens to guests to determine how to customize every session.
•Partners with guests to create a unique treatment plan for them based on thorough consultation before and after sessions and prefers seeing a consistent repeat clientele.
• Confident recommending home care to enhance the guest’s experience, including but not limited to relevant retail products.
Candidates must have a current Massage Therapist License in the State of Colorado and must be self-insured with liability insurance to be considered.
Part-Time/Employee benefits include:
Paid Vacation after 1 year of Employment
Complimentary Monthly Massage
Discounts on Additional Services and Retail Products
Hourly Compensation for Time Not Performing Bodywork/Massage (Guaranteed Rate)
Annual Continuing Education Reimbursement
Compensation: $22 and $8.50 none-massage time (In addition to Massage Rate)
Visit us online prior to applying to read about our company and services: www.elixirinlodo.com
Only applicants with a cover letter explaining their qualifications, interest, and passion for this position will be considered.