As the owner and a member of staff, I would like to personally invite you to come meet us and see what makes this a great place to work. We have a peaceful place to create a customized experience for your clients.
You’ll also have opportunities to improve your craft and learn advanced techniques working as a team with access to the best therapists, tools, products, education and support.
- You’ll be part of a supportive team of therapists with
- Additional service commissions and gratuity higher than industry standard
- Competitive base pay $18-$25 per hour
- Signing Bonus
- Earn more with add-on commissions
- We cover the expenses of linens, products and facilities so you don’t have to.
- We provide our team with an ergonomic work environment – hydraulic lift tables, in-room supplies, everything you need to offer a professional, therapeutic and relaxing experience
- Consistent clientele
- Extensive marketing efforts ensure regular new clients to help you grow your base
- Advanced training and CE Courses.
- Opportunities for personal and professional advancement
- Flexible Scheduling – days, evenings, weekends
- Hours per week – Flexible or set to your preference
- 7 treatment rooms fully stocked, 2 couples rooms
- Free Monthly Massage – therapists booked sessions do not get moved for other appointments
Qualifications and requirements:
- Hold current state license and liability insurance to practice massage therapy
- Capable of performing/learning deep tissue, Swedish and maternity massage modalities
- Be guest Service-oriented and communicate effectively with guests
- Availability to work certain nights and at least 1 weekend shift (our busiest times and best time for higher gratuities)
- Pass background check
- Provide 60 to 120 minute massages for appointment holders and walk-ins at our location
- Guide clients through our service offerings and help them choose the types of massages that would benefit them most
- Take detailed histories from clients, including information about any injuries or conditions
- Design sessions around clients’ specific complaints or problem areas
- Listen to clients during massages and adjust technique to meet their needs
- Suggest massage schedules for recurring sessions
We know your success depends upon your happiness and your satisfaction in a job well done, and we treat you that way.
About Massage Heights Southlake
With a great passion and extensive career in The Health and Skincare as well as Spa Industry in South Africa, Karlien has been a leader in the industry and a trusted advisor to therapist over many years.
Her career started in the industry after a bachelor’s degree from the University of Pretoria. She continued her studies in education after completing her National and International examinations in Advanced Aesthetics, all modalities of Massage Therapy, Nail Technology, Aromatherapy, Reflexology and Make-up artistry. Her love for education and the industry afforded her with the opportunity to lecture for a few years at college level before taking a position as the Co-Ordinator at the South African Association of Health and Skincare (SAAHSP). She became the Education and Training Quality Assurance manager for the professional body (PAB) registered with the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) which guided institutions in the industry to provide the highest level of all training and professionalism to the industry and their students.
Karlien was also a founding member of The SPA Association, a standing judge for the Les Nouvelle Esthétique awards and the first recipient of the Spa Industry Visionary Award in 2006 for her an outstanding contribution to the industry.
As the owner and member of staff at Massage Heights in Southlake Texas, new opportunities, new inspiration and new friendships have been a great source of personal and professional growth for Karlien and her Team.