Are you looking for a new job or considering changing jobs? Then consider Massage Envy.
We have immediate openings for Estheticians at our Massage Envy location at the Whole Foods shopping center at Bay Meadows in San Mateo.
Like you, we’re out to make a positive difference in people’s lives. Maybe that’s why Massage Envy has its own unique culture. You’ll find it to be a friendly, giving, and supportive environment.
* Steady clientele.
* Flexible schedules.
* Medical, Dental, Vision. Paid sick time.
* Employee massages, facials, & Murad products at reduced cost.
* Employment growth opportunities.
* Greet guests & members in professional, friendly manner.
* Select the appropriate Massage Envy skin care treatment based on the clients needs.
* Perform customized skin care sessions within the scope of training and utilizing draping protocols.
* Complete accurate and legible client intake notes.
* Create an excellent experience for guests & members through a therapeutic touch and friendly attitude.
* Promote the health and wellness benefits of skin care specific to each client and recommend frequency.
* Maintain a professional clean appearance of self and clinic by wearing a clean and pressed uniform, following the table dressing & draping protocols and keeping the therapy room clean.
* Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
* Must pass background check.
* Completed a minimum of 500 hours of education.
* Understand and believe in the benefits of skin care and massage therapy.
* Customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management, fellow therapists, and sales staff.
* Able to work flexible days and hours.
For more information or to submit an application, please contact us directly:
Massage Envy @ Bay Meadows
1100 Park Place, Suite 40
San Mateo, CA 94403
Please visit our website at www.MassageEnvy.com for additional information.
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
About Massage Envy
Massage Envy is a nationwide wellness franchise providing massage and skin care services. We believe that regular massages and facials are an integral part of total body wellness.