Massage Therapist – Full and Part Time – Flexible Schedules
Massage Therapists needed for busy location in the upscale area of Rye Brook in Westchester County NY. We also welcome and sponsor recent graduates for limited permit.
Flexible schedules set according to your availability and limits. Additional benefits:
• Tremendous opportunity for GREAT TIPS and Your earnings potential ranges between $50-$60K/year working a 28 hours per week schedule.
• Group Health Insurance for therapists working 30 hours per week with employer contribution.
• Paid time off for full time therapists.
• Well stocked therapy rooms, with hydraulic massage tables.
• Reimbursement for CEU’s for full and part time therapists.
• Free monthly massage or facial for full time therapists, discounted services for part time therapists.
Positions are also available at our Bedford Hills – Mount Kisco location.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Perform 50-80 minute professional quality massage therapy sessions.
• Maintain professional appearance at all times.
• Assist in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
• Reliable, on time attendance. Attend all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and work entire scheduled shift.
• Maintain client confidentiality.
Education, Skills and Training:
• Must adhere to all applicable New York State local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
• Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
• Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish Massage is required. Deep Tissue Massage or knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities preferred.
• Understand and believe in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
About Massage Envy Rye Brook
From day one in 2002, the Massage Envy brand was built on the foundation of helping people feel their best. But Massage Envy is not defined by its position as a category leader, rather by the lives changed by the work of therapists and estheticians across the country. Massage Envy has made therapeutic massage services and skin care solutions accessible to a network of more than 1.65 million members in franchised locations across the United States. And it’s all because of a belief that massage and skin care aren’t a luxury; they’re body maintenance, pure and simple — part of your total body care routine. Regular massage and facial care go a long way toward helping members and guests of Massage Envy franchised locations take care of themselves and do more — do more of what matters to them, what makes them happy, what makes them feel healthy and supports a more well-balanced lifestyle.