Front Desk Sales Associate
Massage Envy Lamorinda is seeking friendly, outgoing full/part-time Front Desk Sales Associates to join our fast-growing, dynamic team. We have a beautiful location about 10 minutes from Walnut Creek. At Massage Envy Lamorinda we nurture our diverse work environment with a focus on creating a place where people feel it is a privilege to work and where they are appreciated.
To Thrive at Massage Envy Lamorinda, Sales Associates:
· Must be comfortable with sales, connect with people, and establish rapport
· Create an outstanding experience for clients with a friendly and helpful attitude while answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, greeting clients, and processing payments
· Are independent, motivated, and proactive
· Assist in administrative tasks including filing, file maintenance, and data entry
· Outgoing personality with exceptional listening skills
· Ability to think on your feet
· Service-oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients and staff
· Enjoy the sales process
· Professional, responsible, and dependable
· Computer literate
· Have reliable transportation. Local bus service has limited hours that may not coordinate with your shifts.
· 18+ years old
· Start at up to $12 per hour base pay PLUS unlimited incentives based on sales
· Free membership at Massage Envy
· Massages or facials for free or at reduced rates at our location
· Discounts on all services and retail
· Paid on-site training
· Professional and fun environment
· Flexible schedules
· Opportunities for growth into management for those who excel at their position
· Full-time or part-time positions available
· Health insurance offered for eligible employees
If you think that this is the right position for you, please apply to this posting with your resume and a cover letter telling us about yourself and why you think you are a fit to join our team.
About Massage Envy
About Massage Envy:
From day one in 2002, the Massage Envy brand was built on the foundation of helping people feel their best. But Massage Envy is not defined by its position as a category leader, rather by the lives changed by the work of therapists and estheticians across the country. Massage Envy has made therapeutic massage services and skin care solutions accessible to a network of more than 1.65 million members in franchised locations across the United States. And it’s all because of a belief that massage and skin care aren’t a luxury; they’re body maintenance, pure and simple — part of your total body care routine. Regular massage and facial care go a long way toward helping members and guests of Massage Envy franchised locations take care of themselves and do more — do more of what matters to them, what makes them happy, what makes them feel healthy, and supports a more well-balanced lifestyle.