Massage Therapist – $500 sign on bonus
Massage Envy Lamorinda is seeking full/part-time professional Massage Therapists to join our fast-growing, dynamic team. We welcome seasoned Massage Therapists and talented new graduates who love what they do and who hope to nourish their practice in a supportive team environment. At Massage Envy Lamorinda we nurture our diverse work environment with a focus on creating a place where people feel it is a privilege to work and where they are appreciated.
We are a family owned business with the belief that Massage Therapists are the heart and soul of our success.
At Massage Envy Lamorinda, you’ll enjoy:
· $500 Sign-On Bonus*
· Competitive pay with progressive raises on a regular basis. There is no cap to therapist pay.
· Flexible work hours – you dictate your own schedules to fit your busy lives.
· A steady roster of clientele.
· Up to 2 weeks paid vacation per year for full-time Massage Therapists (30 hours/week).
· Bonuses and incentives available for a range of services.
· Student Loan, MBLEX and CAMTC financial assistance plans.
· A supportive team environment
· Professional advancement opportunities in a fast-growing company
· State-of-the-art equipment, facilities, and well-stocked treatment rooms
· In-house training and continuing education
· Employee discounts
· Free employee massages and facials
*Contact Clinic Manager for more details
Adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
Believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Be eligible to work in the US.
About Massage Envy
About Massage Envy:
From day one in 2002, the Massage Envy brand was built on the foundation of helping people feel their best. But Massage Envy is not defined by its position as a category leader, rather by the lives changed by the work of therapists and estheticians across the country. Massage Envy has made therapeutic massage services and skin care solutions accessible to a network of more than 1.65 million members in franchised locations across the United States. And it’s all because of a belief that massage and skin care aren’t a luxury; they’re body maintenance, pure and simple — part of your total body care routine. Regular massage and facial care go a long way toward helping members and guests of Massage Envy franchised locations take care of themselves and do more — do more of what matters to them, what makes them happy, what makes them feel healthy, and supports a more well-balanced lifestyle.