Massage Heights in Newport Beach, CA is actively hiring for a Managing Retreat Director. Additional details on this position are available upon request.
This position is required to:
* Directly supervise and be accountable for all aspects of Retreat operations.
* Follow and enforce the Retreat’s policies and procedures, including the Employee Handbook.
* Create an environment that is passionate about providing Guest service and loyalty.
* Prepare Team Member schedules to ensure proper execution of daily operations.
* Continue to build Guest loyalty by consistently following the operating system.
* Provide timely and efficient communications to the owners of priority items.
* Meet and exceed sales revenue and profitability goals.
* Recruit, hire, and retain top talent.
* Coach Team Members to achieve peak performance.
Minimum 2 years of sales or retail management experience
Experience managing hourly wage employees
Must be Guest-driven
Strong leadership, organization, communication and interpersonal skills
Highly motivated team-player
People oriented with strong customer service and public relations skills
Must have decision making authority
About Massage Heights
Therapists, and their careers, thrive at Massage Heights. We believe meaningful consultation and customized modalities allow therapists to truly connect with clients, and we want to create an environment you'll love to work in. We hire the best in the industry: massage and skin therapists who want to make a difference in the lives of others. Whether you've just received your license, are looking for steady work, or are ready for a change, let us focus on your well-being so you can focus on your clients. Join our family and Elevate your Every Day.