Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa is currently seeking a Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) to join our team. Hand and Stone Massage and Facial Spa is a rapidly growing membership based spa with nearly 200 locations nationwide. We offer the highest commission pay of all membership spas in the area with room to grow and provide an alternative hourly pay if it’s higher than service commissions.
LMT Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must carry liability insurance
- Knowledge and understanding of Swedish massage
- Knowledge of other modalities/certifications a plus
- Deep Tissue, Sports, Neuromuscular, Myofascial, Trigger Point, Pre-natal, Craniosacral, Reiki
- Experienced and recently graduated massage therapists welcome
- License/Certification or proof of application submission required
- Perform consecutive 50 and 80 minute massages
- Exhibit a strong desire to help others, promote the health and wellness, and be able to convey the benefits of massage therapy
- Must adhere to local and state licensing/certification laws and regulations
Benefits We Offer:
- Tiered commission structure allows room to grow, highest of all membership spas in the area.
- Hourly wage if it exceeds service commissions, great for new employees still looking to build their book!
- Free hands on training, including our own Hot Stone protocol.
- Steady Clientele
- All necessary massage supplies
- Beautiful work environment with fully equipped rooms (each room has sink, hot stone units, hot towel cabinets, heated tables, floor fans)
- Professional and safe work environment
- Signing bonus up to $300 for qualifying hires
- Competitive commissions and gratuity ($31-$43 per service)
- Hiring full time or part time
- Live ongoing training
- Vision / Dental / Illness / Disability insurance through Aflac
- Reimbursement for continuing education classes (CEUs)
- Discounted services/retail for employees and family members
- Opportunity for paid vacation time
- Discounts with major service providers such as ABMP and Verizon