Our small boutique Day Spa located in Haddon, NJ is seeking professional Massage Therapists to assist us with our increasingly busy practice. We’re very pleased to have 5-star client ratings and are looking for experienced Massage Therapists to help us keep growing. We provide professional massage therapy services to our everyday hard-working clients or just those looking to relax in a welcoming spa ambiance. We specialize in relieving tension and promoting healthy mindsets among our clients. If this sounds like an environment in which you would excel, we’d love to hear from you about this opportunity
· Evaluate clients’ soft tissue condition, joint quality and function, muscle strength, and range of motion.
· Develop and propose client treatment plans that specify which types of massage are to be used.
· Consult with clients about their medical histories and any problems with stress and/or pain in order to determine whether massage would be helpful.
· Massage and knead the muscles and soft tissues of the human body in order to provide treatment for medical conditions, injuries or wellness maintenance.
· Apply essential oils to clients’ skin, if applicable to treatment.
· Attend and participate in meetings and training sessions.
Experience working in a spa or therapy center environment preferred.
2+ years’ experience as a professional Massage Therapist.
Proficient knowledge of Reflexology, Swedish, Prenatal, Hot Stone, Sports, and Deep Tissue massage.
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Great interpersonal skills.
Dexterous and able to stand for extended periods.
Ability to keep a well-groomed, professional appearance.
Ability to perform massages on diverse clients.
**Recent graduates are welcomed to apply.