Why should you consider a massage position with Indulgences Day Spa?
· We’re reasonably busy, in light of the current circumstances and getting busier each week
· We have GREAT clients who are sophisticated massage consumers. Most of our customers are looking for therapeutic work, not just fluff and buff massage.
· You are an employee – no self-employment taxes, just a W2 at the end of the year
· We pay better! We pay you when you come to work, with or without a client. When you are with a client, you receive a commission in addition to your hourly salary. Starting pay for a one-hour service is currently 28.50 before gratuity. Average gratuity at Indulgences is $12 to $20 per one-hour massage, so total compensation would be $40.50 to $46.50 for a basic 1-hour service.
· We have a great team! Our manager is a former therapist and our team is comprised of seasoned therapists with many years of experience. You aren’t just a number or a cog in the machine
· We’ve been around for 20 years and have a stellar reputation in the community
Reasons you shouldn’t work at Indulgences
· You don’t have a valid Colorado massage license
· You can’t work one weekend shift
· You don’t get along well with others
· You won’t do side work, help with laundry or keep your room clean
· You are not honest, dependable or reliable
We currently have a Tuesday, Friday and Sunday position available. If you think this might be a good opportunity for you, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 303-561-0566. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time/Part-time
Salary: $28.00 to $46.50 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $46.50 per hour
To keep our staff safe, we offer uniforms (scrubs) face masks, face sheilds, HEPA filtration in each treatment room and additional time for disinfecting between clients.