We have an immediate opening for a reliable Full-Time Massage Therapist.
At European Skincare & Med Spa we give our therapists the opportunity to do what they love and do best without having to worry about anything else. We pay for sheets, the table, room usage, lotions/gels/oils. We handle marketing and help you build and maintain your book of business. You don’t have to do anything but show up and do great massage therapy! We also offer a competitive hourly pay plus commission. European Skincare & Med Spa has been in business since 1980 and is a leader in the field of skin & body care.
Principle Duties of the Licensed Massage Therapists:
• Perform consecutive 50 to 80 minute quality massage therapy sessions
• Design specific sessions based on client’s individual needs
• Promote the health and wellness benefits to clients of receiving massage therapy on a regular basis
• Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly and helpful attitude
• Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common area
• The Massage Therapist must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations
• At least one year consecutive massage experience
• Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required
• Knowledge of other various modalities preferred
• Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management, and sales staff
• Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and body works.
• Must be available Saturdays, additional days required
Will train in high end procedures such as: LPG(Endermologie), Accent RF, etc.
Benefits / Compensation of the Licensed Massage Therapists:
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible schedules
• Steady clientele
• Employee services at reduced cost
• Employment growth opportunities