Come join our team of Massage Therapists and Chiropractors, voted Wenatchee World’s Best in Chiropractic and Massage for 2017 by our community! We have an opening for a Licensed Massage Therapist on our great team of professionals, working in a wonderful family-owned healthcare facility.
– Billing & Pre-Authorization Assistance
– Table, sheets, and linens
– Clinic hours Monday- Friday, Closed weekends
– We are fully booked with high demand
– Current Washington State License
– Well-skilled in therapeutic massage
– Insurance credentials are a plus, but are not required
– Our office staff will work with you to become credentialed with insurance companies
– Proficient in detailed SOAP charting documentation
– Effective communication skills for interfacing with Chiropractor, staff, and patients
– Punctual and reliable
If you are a skilled therapist with the desire to work in a therapeutic or treatment-oriented massage environment, please bring in a resume and pick up an application at 1120 Grant Road in East Wenatchee. If you are unable to apply in person, or would like further details about the available clinic massage hours, pay structure, etc., please email us at Ronda@hurstclinic.com and our Office Manager will reply promptly.
About Hurst Chiropractic, PC
Located in the city of East Wenatchee, the health professionals at Hurst Chiropractic are dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives -- combining skill and expertise that spans the entire Chiropractic wellness spectrum, as well as Massage Therapy.
Patients seeking care at Hurst Chiropractic with any of our doctors will receive gentle and effective care through the use of the Impulse Instrument Adjusting Technique. At Hurst Chiropractic our staff have a genuine concern for your well-being!