Open year round with lots of potential for clients. Therapists are allowed to have a flexible schedule. Therapist can work either morning, midday, or evening to late evening hours. Each therapist is provide their own room with no monthly fee or any upfront cost.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
– Performs all massage treatments ensuring client satisfaction.
– Maintain knowledge of massage performed and products used.
– Greets clients in the waiting room and guides them to the treatment room.
– Speaks with the clients to obtain an understanding of their expectations and restrictions. Provides education about the treatment.
– Clean and restock work areas.
– A passion for working with people
– Can-do attitude and high energy level
– Reliable and timely
Experienced & Recent graduates welcome to apply
Must be able to work a Weekend shift ( This is when we are the busiest)
Exhibit a strong desire to help others and promote the health and wellness
Must adhere to local and state licensing/certification laws and regulations
Must carry liability insurance
Knowledge of other modalities/certifications a plus
Adhere to local and state licensing/certification laws and regulations
About Hot Sulphur Springs Resort
Looking to hire Colorado Massage Therapist. Must have a current Colorado Massage License, and must have valid insurance. We are in search of Licensed Massage Therapists looking for a long term role in a stable and well established business. The uniqueness of our natural Hot Springs Mineral pools, allows us to stay open everyday of the year, providing year round work.We allow for a flexible schedule in a diverse environment.