HealthFitness has a great opportunity for a part-time (5-10 hours/wk) Massage Therapist at our client site located in St. Paul, MN. In this position, you will be responsible for administering professional massage services and body treatments to a wide variety of members and guests. Must be able to supply linens. 1-3 weekdays mid-morning to early evening.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
· Perform numerous massage modalities and adjust delivery mode to address the needs of each customer.
· General understanding of body treatments and be willing and able to learn the products and services provided.
· Therapist must be willing and capable to deliver on table massage in a corporate setting (incidental travel, set-up and tear down).
· Must function as an active member of an integrated health and wellness team and support department wide events and strategies.
Education, Experience and Certifications:
· Massage Therapy License for the state of Minnesota required.
· CPR and first aid certifications required.
· 2+ years of massage therapy experience required.
· Sports massage techniques a plus.
· Good communication skills; listening and verbal.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply on-line at www.healthfitness.com/about-us/careers or directly using this link: https://trustmark-hr.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&id=23&jobid=298672&company_id=15808&version=2&source=ONLINE&JobOwner=1011482&level=levelid1&levelid1=103320&parent=Health%20Promotion%20%26%20Education&startflag=2
If you are unable to apply on-line, you may send your resume indicating your position of interest via fax to (952) 897-5096.
HealthFitness 1700 West 82nd Street, Suite 200 Minneapolis, MN 55431
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
HealthFitness, a subsidiary of The Trustmark Companies, is an award-winning,URAC- and NCQA-accredited provider of health management, corporate fitness management and condition management solutions. With 35-plus years of experience, HealthFitness is a proven leader and partner for infusing a culture of health. We maximize client results through personalized interaction and a science-based approach to on-site program management, engagement and prevention.