FFC is Hiring Full/Part Time Massage Therapist at ALL Locations!
Join Chicago’s top fitness & wellness company, Fitness Formula Clubs! We are hiring skilled, outgoing and business-savvy Licensed Massage Therapists for our Chicago locations. Become a part of the Fitness Formula Club family while connecting with a diverse group of club members and staff who are on a journey to achieve optimal fitness and wellness.
The minimum requirements:
– Must commit to one weekend shift and a total of three shifts for Part Time and five shifts for Full Time
– Possession of a valid Illinois license
– Experience practicing in a spa or clinical setting preferable
– A can-do attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit.
In-house Development Program
Paid Vacation, Holidays, PTO
401k Retirement Savings Program and MORE!
For consideration and details, please visit: ffc.com/careers or email your resume to Vicky Sayaovang at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fitness Formula, Ltd. began in 1984 when founder Gale Landers had a dream to start a company with the goal of developing, owning and managing premier Chicago fitness centers.
The company’s leadership has brought success and now:
- Our network of urban and suburban health and fitness clubs operate under the brand name of Fitness Formula Clubs.
Offers member reciprocity program for its network of regional locations.
- Is Chicagoland’s largest privately owned reciprocal usage provider of health, fitness and wellness facilities.
- Employs more than 900 experienced and dedicated staff.
- Has established partnership and medical sub-tenant affiliate relationships with Chicago’s leading hospitals and physical therapy providers: Rush-Presbyterian St. Lukes Medical Center, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago, NovaCare Physical Therapy
Gale Landers, Founder & CEO of Fitness Formula is a past President of the Board of Directors of the International Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Association (IHRSA) and an active industry leader.
- Our Mission is to build, own, and operate great clubs and deliver outstanding results.
- Our clubs share a common vision of excellence designed to provide individualized member results, valued career paths for our staff and strong financial returns to our investors.
- Our Purpose as a company is to enhance the lives of our members and guests by improving their overall health and well-being.