Elixir Mind Body Massage is a local, female-owned, holistic wellness studio. For 13 years we have been providing therapeutic massage and wellness services in historic and vibrant LoDo. We strive for excellence and are committed to a high level of service and care for our guests, as well as maintaining a supportive work environment, ethical management, quality equipment, and many great benefits that are not industry standard. We come very highly recommended on a number of review sites, including Google, Yelp, TripAdvisor, and Indeed.
In addition to our tried and tested business practices and high level of service and care for our guests, we have implemented stringent and consistent sanitation and hygiene practices including staggered appointments, increased time between sessions, and regular UVC sanitation of rooms as well as a thorough screening of clients and staff and compliance with all CDPHE ordinances.
· Competitive compensation – Employees not Independent Contractors
· The base service commission starts at $22 / hour depending on service provided before gratuity. Gratuity averages between $20 and $22 per 60-minute Elixir massage, utilizing Tippy, a system that provides credit card tips direct deposited the next business day.
· 1 free 60-minute massage per month, 10% commission on product sales, $12 per hour training wage, opportunities for special projects at $15 per hour.
· $10 hourly rate when NOT booked with clients
· Frequent opportunities for growth, regularly scheduled performance-based raises.
· Frequent paid training (employees are trained on the full Elixir Service Menu).
· Variety of shifts available, flexibility with scheduling.
· Significant discounts on products and 50% off additional services for you and 25% off for family and friends.
· Unique Colorado business. Not a chain. Licensed massage therapists on the leadership team.
· Ethical business practices including unemployment payment and workers compensation through Pinnacol (testing and waiting period are covered, as well as quarantine period if the test returns a positive result)
· PPE provided for every employee for every shift
· Directed marketing for individuals and team, personalized coaching, proficient front desk.
· Non-competitive working environment, supportive team members.
· Must hold a valid massage therapy license issued by DORA.
· Must maintain professional liability insurance.
· Minimum of 3 shifts per week including EITHER a Saturday OR Sunday (just one weekend day required, full weekend available if desired).
· 1 year of professional massage experience is preferred; however, recently licensed graduates are encouraged to apply.
· Knowledge of deep tissue techniques is preferred.
Does Elixir Mind Body Massage sound like a fit? Want to join the team? Please send us a cover letter describing your skills and interest in this position as well as a resume and we will be in contact!
CV and resume may be submitted directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Elixir Mind Body Massage
The chronic and prolonged stress so many of us have been experiencing this year can have a major impact on our physical and mental health if we don’t find time for significant self-care. Our hope at Elixir is that affordable regular wellness services will encourage you to nourish your body, your mind, and your spirit. We invite you to visit. Take some downtime. Regain some balance and find some peace. You’ll not only save money, you’ll reap the long-term benefits of a healthy you. If you aren’t sure which service or combination of services is best for your individual needs we welcome your call for a personal consultation. We are happy to help you find just the right service with the right provider.
An effective selection of natural and organic skincare and holistic self-care products are available for pick up with your service. Your provider is well versed in the benefits of the products we offer and can tailor recommendations to extend your experience at home. We also offer shipping or curbside pick up for anyone not yet ready to visit in person yet that wants to enjoy the opportunity to create a self-care healing sanctuary at home.
Elixir is an inclusive and welcoming healing place for all individuals regardless of race, gender, disability, religion, gender identity, or sexual orientation