Be part of something special!
At Elements Massage™, we believe in the healing power of massage, and want to do right by our clients. More importantly, we also want to do right by you.
We are providing a $500 sign on bonus for qualified therapists.*
We are a therapeutic massage studio in the Middletown area seeking responsible Massage Therapists to join our team. Seasoned professionals as well as recent graduates are welcome to apply.
Why we are different:
- We provide FULL 60 minute massage sessions (as opposed to the 50 minutes of hands-on massage you might find elsewhere) and allow you to deliver therapeutic massage the way you were trained.
- We schedule 75 minutes for every 60 minute massage – which allows you to have time in between each session to grab a quick snack, re-center yourself and get ready for your next client.
- We know that massage is hard work! Our shifts are limited to 6 hours, providing you the opportunity to provide 4.5 to 5 hours of massage per shift. We designed these shift lengths to ensure that you will be able to practice your craft for a long, long time.
- Elements Massage was founded by a therapeutic massage therapist and our therapists benefit from her knowledge and understanding of the massage industry. Our clients Love Us! We change lives and have the highest customer satisfaction rating in the country.
- We provide ongoing training and support. We firmly believe that investing in your skills and education is the best investment we can make in our business.
- We provide you with everything you need to be successful: Clients, marketing, administrative support, supplies and a warm, safe environment in which to work.
- Extra compensation for specialty massage skills: Aromatherapy, Prenatal, and Hot Stone.
- You get paid even if your client cancels last minute.
- Vacation Pay.
- Bonus pay for shift coverage.
- Friends and Family Perks.
- New therapists in our studios earn an average of $36 per session (this includes gratuities).
Our environment allows you to work with and learn from a diverse group of therapists with a wide array of skills.
We are proud to demonstrate the same level of commitment to our therapists as we have for our clients. Apply today by submitting your resume to our studio manager and follow The Elements Way™ to your new rewarding career path.
Minimum requirement is 3 shifts per week and every other weekend (Saturday/Sunday). Average shift length is 4 to 6 hours with the possibility of completing 4 to 5 hours of massage in one day. Must be available to work day shifts, evening shifts and 2 weekends per month.
Elements is a non-smoking work environment.
*Must have a valid, current Commonwealth of KY Massage License. Details will be discussed during the interview process.
About Elements Massage
Elements Massage™ studios are proud to demonstrate the same level of commitment to their employees as they do for their clients. Follow The Elements Way® to your new rewarding career path.
Elements as founded by a massage therapist who saw a better way of delivering a truly therapeutic massage. At Elements Massage™, we do one thing: massage, and we are proud of our high client satisfaction scores. Experience the difference with our month-to-month membership program, the Elements Wellness Program™, and our guarantee, The Elements Promise™ — all built around our therapeutic, handcrafted, and personalized approach to massage that we call The Elements Way®.