Join a great team where our top therapists earn $35k – $60k per year doing no more than 25 hours of bodywork per week (to avoid overuse, injuries, and promote career longevity).
We are now hiring for weekend and evening shifts.
At Elements Massage we deliver the highest customer satisfaction rate in the industry and have the numbers to prove it.*
The reason we outperform our closest competitors in the ten most valued attributes of quality massage — and why our clients recommend us more than anyone else — is The Elements Way. Developed by our founder, a massage therapist, each aspect of The Elements Way is designed to deliver a personalized experience for each and every client, from pairing with the right therapist to scheduled check-ins and pressure adjustments.
Simply put, The Elements Way is:
– Belief in the healing power of massage
– Active listening and customization
– Expert therapists with a singular focus on massage
– A program of continuous improvement
– A holistic, personalized massage experience
Principle duties include:
– Customize each session based on client’s individual needs
– Promote the health and wellness benefits of receiving massage on a regular basis to clients
– Provide exceptional customer service for members and new clients
– Sustain and contribute to a supportive, high-teamwork, no-drama work environment
Successful candidate requirements:
– Demonstrate superior Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage skills during interview practicals
– Proficiency in other modalities valued
– Customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, studio management and co-workers
– Able to work flexible days and hours including at least one weekend day
– Belief in the healing benefits of monthly massage therapy and therapeutic bodywork
– Competitive pay
– Flexible schedules
– Steady clientele
– Monthly massage (required)
– Paid training and support for CEUs
– Health insurance reimbursement for full time employees
To apply please reply to this posting with your resume and a cover letter.