CSO Massage Holdings, LLC recently purchased the North Carmel / Westfield Massage Envy and we have a major remodel planned for late July / August. This along with the growth and new management and ownership has added a demand for additional massage therapists, both full and part-time As a massage therapist at the North Carmel / Westfield Massage Envy, Evansville, Greenwood or West Lafayette location, essential duties include performing professional quality massage within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your franchised location, designing specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs, and upholding the Massage Envy brand’s core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Our membership model creates a consistent volume of clientele which translates into top pay for our Massage Therapists. Full-time therapists can make in excess of $45-60,000 per year. We offer a base rate per massage, plus bonuses, commissions and tips all totaling $30+ per massage. We also offer a Shift Differential for full-time, evenings and weekends.
• Medical< Dental & Vision Insurance available to all employees through a private insurance market place. Full-time associates eligible for Company insurance assistance after 90 days.
• Annual Flu shots.
• Self-care program to lengthen your career.
• Reimbursement for continuing education, CEU’s.
• Loan Repayment Program for newly graduating massage students.
• Licensing & Insurance reimbursement plan for new massage grads.
• Recruiting bonuses.
• Perfect Attendance bonuses.
• Sign-on bonuses.
• PTO (Paid Time Off) for full-time employees after 1 year of service.
• Employee Massages/Facials at reduced cost and retail products at reduced costs, including Dr. Murad’s products.
• Employment growth opportunities for top performers. Lead Therapist positions and entry-level management positions for individuals with the proper competencies for the positions.
• Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
• Must follow all Massage Envy policies and protocols.
• Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
• Utilizes Massage Envy approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your location.
• If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education hours.
• Maintain professional appearance at all times.
• Design specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs.
• Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
• Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
• Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
• Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education, Skills and Training:
• Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
• Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
• Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
• Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
• Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
• Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
• Have a strong customer service orientation.
• Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
• Maintain client confidentiality.