The Massage Therapist is responsible for providing superior service to both the internal and external customer. The position is also responsible for meeting and exceeding guest expectations by providing high quality services in a relaxing and professional manner. Services may include massage therapy, hydrotherapy, and/or body treatments.
- Provides superior customer service, positively effects interactions with external and internal customers and employees, and has the resiliency to deal with difficult customers in all types of business conditions and the ability to work harmoniously with coworkers.
- Provides expert body massage services, including Swedish, therapeutic, hot stone, deep tissue, and prenatal massages. Provides expert body treatments and hydrotherapy services.
- Maintains and has knowledge of all maintenance and use of equipment in the spa and salon, including the exercise equipment, hydrotherapy tub, locker room equipment, sauna, whirlpool, steam room, and lockers.
- Responsible for following all safety procedures. Immediately notifies security and supervisor of accidents and potential safety hazards.
- Monitors and maintains cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of work areas. Assists with other spa functions as needed.
- Monitors and maintains par levels of supplies, and notifies management when ordering is necessary. Maintains a fully stocked work area, including complete stock of towels and linens.
- Assists with Retail sales.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Massage License and familiarity with various body treatments.
- Indiana State Certification required.
- Knowledge of hydrotherapy preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
- Ability to obtain and maintain all appropriate licenses / certifications per Federal, State, and Gaming regulations.
- Basic computer knowledge.
These skills and abilities are typically acquired by obtaining a Massage Technician License.
About Belterra Casino Resort
Belterra Casino Resort is now hiring for both Full Time and Part Time Licensed Massage Therapists
Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK), our parent company, is a dynamic and growing casino entertainment company with more than 15,000 team members working at 15 casinos and racetracks located across the US.
At PNK, we are guided by our team member promise - Be the Best You. Through this promise we strive to support our team members in living their best lives by offering them challenging and rewarding work, a competitive benefits package and opportunities to build lasting relationships.