- This event has passed.
April 28, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 6:00 pm$225
Workshop Description: Reiki is an energy work modality which has captured the attention of allopathic medicine, complementary healthcare, and consumers worldwide. It has been featured on popular medical T.V. programming, such as The Dr. Oz Show, introduced into hospital operating and recovery rooms, M.D and chiropractic offices An ancient, hands-on healing technique, Reiki is capable of deeply stimulating the relaxation response, and holistically supporting the body in its own innate power to self-correct and restore health and well-being.
This training places you in the center of the growing spotlight of public and professional interest in Reiki and empowers you with the tools and techniques necessary to be more versatile in successfully addressing client concerns. Reiki is also one of the few energy work modalities which includes a self-healing protocol, providing you with a rejuvenating practice of self-care.
This 8 hour class introduces the basics of Reiki including:
- A Level One attunement which allows you to channel Reiki energy to heal self and others.
- Comprehensive information on the history and origin of Reiki.
- Introduction to energy anatomy including the human energy field and the chakra system.
- Overview of scientific methods used to identify/document the presence of the energy anatomy.
- Indications/benefits of Reiki.
- How to most productively support health conditions and successfully address symptoms.
- Working with clients – creating intention, treatment objectives and the spectrum of possible healing responses.
- Training in the elements of Reiki treatment for both self and others.
- Hands-on instruction and practice devoted to giving and receiving a Reiki Level One session.
- A resource list of traditional medical settings where Reiki is being offered/practiced.
- A detailed training manual including all of the above-mentioned information for future reference.
- Reiki Level One certificate of completion