- This event has passed.
A 7-Day Costa Rica Meditation Retreat – Cultivating Inner Stillness in a Chaotic World
January 14, 2018 @ 8:00 am - January 20, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
Many of us are slowly waking up to the realization that we have cultivated frenetic and busy lives which keep us in constant motion from the moment we wake up until we collapse into bed, exhausted and depleted at the end of the day. Our bodies run on automatic pilot while our minds are busy processing an endless stream of to-do lists, anxious thoughts or strategizing an escape plan! We have increasingly placed more value on doing and in the process have forgotten the value of simply being. What if there was a different way to be in the world?
There is a beauty that begins to form when we live life with more mindfulness and presence. In this retreat we will share simple tools designed to help you reconnect to a happier and more resilient way of being. We will explore practices such as meditation and mindfulness, breath awareness, movement and sound healing. All will benefit from the practices, whether you are an experienced meditator or a beginner. We hope you will join us in the lush, green Costa Rican mountains for meditation and mindfulness practice. I think you will find that Costa Rica is a nourishing place to restore and connect with your true self. It is truly one of the most beautiful places on the planet!
Pura Vida Retreat & Spa is on a lush 6-acre mountainside tucked in the clouds at 5000 feet above sea-level in Costa Rica’s Alajuela province. Pura Vida’s climate is spring-like year round with temperatures between 70° to 80° F during the day and mild nights in the 60’s. Costa Rica is known for it’s stunning environmental beauty, volcanic mountains that are a source of powerful natural healing and of course, coffee plantations. There is a mountainside hot tub, outdoor pool, smoothie bar and gift shop as well as a Wellness Center with Ayurveda, massage, skin care, Watsu, reflexology and more!
The retreat center is located only 20 minutes from the San Jose (SJO) International Airport and 45 minutes from downtown San Jose. For more information on Pura Vida Retreat & Spa you can visit their website.
- 7 day / 6 night retreat with accommodations and meals
- All-inclusive retreat begin at $1299 per person
- Daily meditation practice, group sessions and movement classes
- Three healthy meals daily with vegetarian, chicken and fish options – special dietary needs can be accommodated
- Onsite Wellness Center with Ayurveda, massage, skin care, Watsu, reflexology and more!
- Coffee plantation hike included and choose from optional eco-tours such as waterfall tour, hot springs, white water rafting and more!
- Round-trip airport shuttle transfer is included to Pura Vida Spa from SJO International airport
- Hold your place in the retreat with a $200 deposit. Please register early!
- January 14, 2018 @ 8:00 am
- January 20, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
- Event Category:
- CE Courses
- Tracey Moon
- 80123 United States + Google Map