- This event has passed.
2018 Therapeutic Hand and Foot Reflexology Certification
April 12, 2018 @ 9:00 am - April 16, 2018 @ 5:30 pm$3079.00
The program is taught in five 5-day modules. Attendance at all modules is required. 2018 program dates are:
Hours – 315
Investment – $3079 (including $100 non-refundable application fee)
Discounts and payment plans are available.
See more information here: http://academyofancientreflexology.com/education/courses/certification/investment/
In this exceptional educational experience you will:
– Master the location of reflex points in the hands and feet, and techniques and procedures to effectively palpate these reflexes on yourself and others.
– Acquire a knowledge of all the physiological systems of the body, and the role Reflexology plays in maintaining optimum functioning of these systems.
– Examine homeostatic imbalances that can occur in the human body and create Reflexology sessions to address those conditions.
– Uncover your strongest appeal as a reflexologist and develop successful, ethical marketing strategies to create a unique, viable healthcare business for yourself.
– Be able to explain the theories and benefits of Reflexology.
– Create and operate a professional Reflexology clinic, utilizing medical documentation charts designed for reflexologists.
develop and implement a community outreach event offering Reflexology.
– Prepare a research case study for national and international publication.
– Recognize the zones of the feet, hands and body.
study anatomy, physiology and structural pathology of the feet and hands.
– Within the legal scope of your practice, learn simple therapeutic communication and coaching skills that deliver clear evidence that you hear and support your client’s experience.
– Comprehend the adjunct theories of hydrotherapy, aromatherapy, color and music, and their application to Reflexology.
Through skilled touch and loving respect, graduates of the Therapeutic Hand & Foot Reflexology Professional Certification help individuals confront the most challenging aspects of their lives. These skilled practitioners have learned to appreciate the difficulties inherent in charting a path of recovery through the maze of conflicting information and personal beliefs that get in the way of living a healthy and happy life.
Is this program right for you?
All details can be found at: